- Treats Women’s Reproductive Health Issues
- Balances Women’s Hormone Levels by Restraining and Supplementing the Body’s Production of Estrogen as needed
- Migraines and Cramps due to Menstration
- Mood Fluctuations and Hot Flashes due to Menopause
- Helps with Low Energy and/or Chronic Fatigue
- Help Boost White Blood Cell Production
- Fights Inflammation
Caution: Pregnant women should not take this herb because it may encourage menstruation. DangGui 5:1 is also known to cause diarrhea in some people, so those with gastrointestinal difficulties should also avoid this medication. People that are taking blood thinners should consult a doctor before trying DangGui 5:1, as it may increase the effects of these drugs.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.