Evergreen Pearls: For Cardiovascular, Chronic, Cognitive, Immune System, Musculoskeletal, Nervous System, Neurological issues.
- Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s and other degenerative brain disorders
- Stroke prevention and post-stroke paralysis
- Deep Vein thrombosis; varicose veins
- Age-related tremors
- Peripheral neuropathy; Reynauds’s syndrome; sciatica; frost bite
- Loss of memory loss of cognitive function
- Loss of motor movement control; tremors, spasms
- Pain in extremities, atrophy of extremities
- Infants: Dissolved content of 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day
- Children: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Pregnant Women: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Adults: Dissolved content of 3-6 capsules 2 to 3 times per day
Uncaria rhynchophylla (gouteng), Astragalus membranaceus (huangqi), Millettia reticulata (jixueteng), Angelica sinsensis root tail (danggui wei), Ophiopogon japonicus (maimendong), Acorus gramineus (shichangpu), Commiphora myrrha (moyao), Lumbricus (dilong), Cinnamomum aromaticum twig (guizhi), Paeonia lactiflora (baishao), Ziziphus jujuba (dazao), Asparagus cochinchinensis (tianmendong), Glycyrrhiza glabra (gancao), Tetrapanax papyriferus (tongcao), Gingko biloba leaf (yinxingye)
Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please note that these products are formulated according to classical Chinese alchemical principles. References to modern disease names are intended to convey a general idea of how these classical principles might be applied in a modern clinical context.