Gingko Pearls: For Acute, Cardiovascular, Chronic, Cognitive, Digestive, Nervous System, and Neurological issues.
- Nausea and dizziness in chemotherapy patients
- Nausea and/or dizziness in patients with brain tumors or brain chemistry imbalances; Cushing’s syndrome
- Morning sickness (severe cases only)
- Migraine headaches
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers; chronic gastritis
- Degenerative changes (including cancer) in stomach/brain axis, such as stomach cancer, naso-pharyngeal cancer, brain cancer
- Degenerative brain disorders, especially eating disorders
- Addiction (especially to narcotics, opiates, and pain killers)
- Infants: Dissolved content of 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day
- Children: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Pregnant Women: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Adults: Dissolved content of 3-6 capsules 2 to 3 times per day
Evodia ruticarpa (wuzhuyu), Zingiber officinale (shengjiang), Ziziphus jujuba (dazao), Codonopsis pilosula (dangshen), Salvia miltiorrhiza (danshen), Lilium brownii (baihe), Dryopteris crassirhizoma (guanzhong), Amomum villosum (sharen), Gingko biloba leaf (yinxingye), Acorus gramineus (shichangpu), Pteria martensii pearl (zhenzhu), Lumbricus (dilong), Gentiana scabra (longdancao), Rheum officinale (dahuang)
Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please note that these products are formulated according to classical Chinese alchemical principles. References to modern disease names are intended to convey a general idea of how these classical principles might be applied in a modern clinical context.