Glacier Pearls: For Chronic and Respiratory issues.
- Prevention of degenerative tissue changes in long-time smokers
- Support of conventional cancer therapy in patients with tumors in the upper part of the body, especially the lung, neck, and throat
- Support of conventional skin and colon cancer therapy
- Protection of tissues and mucous membranes during radiation and chemotherapy
- Prevention of further degeneration and symptom relief in patients with emphysema and chronic degenerative respiratory syndrome
- Infants: Dissolved content of 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day
- Children: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Pregnant Women: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Adults: Dissolved content of 3-6 capsules 2 to 3 times per day
Rehmannia glutinosa cured (shu dihuang), Trichosantheas kirilowii (gualou), Fritillaria thunbergii (zhe beimu), Hedyotis diffusa (baihuasheshecao), Cremastra variabilis (shancigu), Sinapis alba seed (baijiezi), Equus asinus gelatin (ejiao), Lumbricus (dilong), Zingiber officinale prepared (paojiang), Eupolyphaga sinensis (zhechong), Cinnamomum aromaticum twig (guizhi), Glycyrrhiza glabra (gancao), Nidus vespae (lufengfang)
Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please note that these products are formulated according to classical Chinese alchemical principles. References to modern disease names are intended to convey a general idea of how these classical principles might be applied in a modern clinical context.