Lightning Pearls: For Chronic, Cognitive, Gu Syndrome, Immune System, Nervous System, Neurological issues.
- Lyme disease, babesiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted tick fever; malaria, Dengue fever
- Chronic coxsackie virus, meningitis, encephalitis; rabies, listeriosis
- Herpes, shingles, CMS; chronic and difficult skin problems that worsen with stress
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic viral discomfort after prolonged cold/bronchitis
- For prevention where malaria is prevalent, or after tick bites
- Infants: Dissolved content of 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day
- Children: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Pregnant Women: 2-3 capsules 1 to 3 times per day
- Adults: Dissolved content of 3-6 capsules 2 to 3 times per day
Aconitum carmichaelii cured (fuzi), Polygonum multiflorum (heshouwu), Ophiopogon japonicus (maimendong), Panax pseudoginseng (sanqi), Paeonia lactiflora (chishao), Wolfiporia cocos (chi fuling), Atractylodes macrocephala (baizhu), Zingiber officinale (shengjiang), Salvia miltiorrhiza (danshen), Prunus persica (taoren), Carthamus tinctorius (honghua), Schisandra chinensis (wuweizi), Glycyrrhiza glabra honey-fried (zhi gancao), Rheum officinale cured (jiu dahuang)
Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please note that these products are formulated according to classical Chinese alchemical principles. References to modern disease names are intended to convey a general idea of how these classical principles might be applied in a modern clinical context.